When using the Story Editor, most story assets can be added within the story text.
Assets such as:
- Press contacts;
- Image Galleries;
To add them to your story, click on the + sign within the story text editing area. If you can't see it, just press
How to add contacts to your story
1. To add a contact directly into the story, click on the + sign within the story text editing area.
2. You will notice a text input, so you can search by the contacts you have previously added in your newsroom. If you haven't added contacts to your newsroom, you will see the message below. Please refer to this article, on how to add contacts to your newsroom.
3. By default, it will only show a maximum of 3 contacts, but you can search for other contacts too.
4. Once selected the contact you would like to include in your story, a new card with the press contact information will be added in the story.
How to add attachments to your story
You can add your attachments the same way you add your contacts. To add a contact directly into the story, click on the + sign within the story text editing area
1. After you select the attachment option, you'll see a popup window so you can upload your files. Drag and drop or click the button and manually select the files from your computer.
2. After selecting the file(s), you can preview your files. On the same screen, you can add a custom caption for your files or leave it empty, in this case, the file name will be added as a caption.
When you're happy with your attachments, click the Add (or Done if you're editing an existing attachment) button. It is possible to add or modify the attachment caption later.
The caption shows up as the title. The file name and size are displayed below.
If there is no caption, the file name is used as an attachment name.