In Prezly you can easily add multiple images to your stories, allowing them to be more content rich. Below you can find some guidelines on what formats and sizes we support.
Support formats for images
You can upload JPG, GIF or PNG images.
Dimensions for images
Every image needs to be at most 3000 pixels wide & 3000 pixels high. For constraints on minimum dimensions - see below.
- This is the image that will be displayed at the top of your full story, also the image that will be added in your email campaign. Read more.
- It needs to be at least 1108 pixels wide. No constraint on minimum height (but it's recommended not to use an image that is too tall that will make the text of the story go below the fold, i.e. people will have to scroll before they can see the text, which can be easily missed).
- This is the image that will identify the story inside your newsroom and on socials when you share it. Read more.
- It needs to be at least 1024 pixels wide. No constraint on minimum height.
Images inside a story
- No constraints on minimum dimensions.
In the Newsroom
1. Logo image
- This is the image that will be displayed in the header in your newsroom. Read more about setting up your newsroom.
- The width AND height must be at least 250 pixels.
2. Media Gallery Images
- No limit on the amount of images;
- No specific constrains on image dimensions;
File size for images
- Each image file can be up to 25MB.
Supported file formats for attachments
You can upload all major file types, such as PDF, PPT, Keynote, ZIP, MP3, WAV, DOC, etc.
File size for attachments
Each attachment can be up to 720MB.