- This feature is only available under Expert or Enterprise subscriptions.
A. Why link your mailbox?
1. Get a full picture of all conversations your team has with a contact
By linking your email address to Prezly, your email conversations with stakeholders will be logged inside the activity stream of every contact on Prezly - even if the email was sent from your own mailbox rather than Prezly.
2. Avoid accidentally double-pitching a contact
When working in a team, it's hard to keep track of who is speaking to who. Seeing all interactions on Prezly helps prevent pitching a contact twice.
3. Easier follow-up when teammates are on holiday or have departed the company
With full history of conversations your team has with a particular contact, it is easy to follow up with the contact even if the original POC in your team is away.
B. How to set up mailbox integration
1. Link your mailbox to Prezly
- Click the Account Name at the top right > Account Settings
- Go to Mailboxes
- Click Connect your email account now
Fill in your email address and click Sign in. Your email client will inform you that Prezly needs permission to access your email. Once confirmed by you, Prezly will start syncing your emails.
It can take up to 30 minutes to import and syncronise your emails. You will receive an email once setup is complete.
2. Excluding contacts from being synced
If there are contacts you don't want your team to see conversations of (e.g. conversations with your colleagues, family, boyfriend, girlfriend..!), exclude these contacts from being synced.
In the Email settings, you'll see a section labelled Hide conversations with contacts. Simply search for the contacts you want to exclude, add them to the list and your email correspondence with them will not show up in Prezly.
C. Where can you see the synchronised emails?
Go to the Contacts tab and click into the detailed profile view of a particular contact. You will see the email conversations in the activity stream